Are problems in your network constantly getting in the way of achieving your business goals? Do you have questions about which technology will give you the best return of investment?
With SNAMP IT consulting you will gain access to a team of certified professionals that can handle the most diverse and complex IT environments. Our specialists can answer your questions, augment the knowledge of your IT department and develop a tailor-made technology plan that will set your business for growth. SNAMP IT consulting services are designed to bring knowledge and decisive solutions to help companies capitalize on more opportunities and focus on what really matters.
Our consulting team will create a decisive plan for your business with:
- Strategy and Planning – By following the system development life cycle (SDLC) process, our IT consulting team will map out the right plan through a careful assessment and strategic vendor partnering to protect your investment.
- Technology Implementation – Working with our partners, SNAMP will implement software and hardware solutions that will eliminate problems, grow your business and strengthen your network.
- IT Administration – At SNAMP we abide by best practices and industry standards in order to prevent problems and resolve technical issues. By utilizing our SITEON managed services, SNAMP can monitor, manage and respond to any alerts from your systems 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
When working with our certified Microsoft specialists you’ll be able to get more out of your IT investment. With over a decade of experience catering to the technology needs of multiple industry areas throughout Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland and Florida, SNAMP is committed to become your strategic IT partner.
Please contact us today at 877-403-1177 and begin to experience technology as an investment, rather than a constant drain of time, money and resources.
Our Microsoft Consulting services include these technologies:
- Microsoft Windows 2008, 2012 and 2016R2
- Microsoft Windows XP, 7, 8 and Windows 10
- Microsoft Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010, 2012 and 2016
- Microsoft SQL 2008R2, 2012, 2014, 2016 and 2017
- Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016
- Microsoft Azure
- Office 365
- Enterprise mobility and security
- Purchase assistance for Microsoft subscriptions or licenses